Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful-
What is THE WORST training tool we have available to use? Our eyes …
Our eyes mislead us while our best training tool and the one seldom used is our Mind.
The images our eyes capture play a large role in how we organize our perceptions. If you are capable of daydreaming at work?!? Then you can learn how to visualize and meditate.
Let’s start early this morning for good measure:
· A good way to start is to simply think about your home or apartment.
· Imagine that you are standing outside and looking at your front door.
· Describe your door in detail (aloud). What color is the door? What is the shape of the door handle? How high is the door? What does it sound like if you knock on it?
· The part of your mind that you are using to describe the door is the part we use for visualization.
· Now, imagine your door in a different color. First blue, then red, etc. Use your imagination and pretend if you need to. The more you can pretend the better your imagination will be.
Like many “things” in our lives, we forget as we age. Hand a thoughtful little dude a Matchbox car and watch what happens …
There are literally millions of yoga poses, trillions is actually more actuate of a number. Try this: Stand on one foot, hand on the hip of the leg firmly planting you to the ground, your other hand picking at your ear vigorously (keep picking until you find something). Let’s call this pose: CultFita Hasta Padangustasana
True, passionate yoga practice has Nothing to do with the poses.
So on that lovely note, today is a Rest Day. You are free to obsess over your killer pose … We will be going for a Walk and focusing/visualizing on proper breathing?!? <— Hint – Hint
Thank you to the peeps who took a second to “Subscribe to our feed” yesterday. For your convenience HERE is the link again. You can also follow us on The Twitter Machine . Rest assured we will not pester you with self-absorbed crap via a random “tweet”.
Be well today and ENJOY!!!
For more awesome work by Dain Fagerholm … Head over to DAiN8