Threshold Between (Worlds)Posted: April 2, 2014 | |
It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them-
Will spending less time reading this post make you happy? You bet it will, and here is a tasty morsel to help support it …
Want to feel like sh!t this morning? Didn’t take my hint to heart at the beginning of the post? Then I suppose you asked for it … One of the quickest and easiest ways to feel unhappy, is to compare yourself unfavorably with someone else online. Don’t believe me? Just click this LINK
Before we move on, we need acknowledge any unhappiness that we may have experienced while browsing the aforementioned link. I want to share with you, that You – yes – YOU ! Have the power to make these feelings vanish into thin air.
” … I want to believe, I want to live, I want to be, I want to fly, to be free … But how?”
Even when we consciously know that “Social Media” – “Online” lives are often nothing more than social billboards, it’s all to easy to fall into the trap of comparing our real lives with someone else’s perfect advertisement(s) of themselves. Instead of “Liking” this post? Like, Love and Honor yourself. How will you choose to live Your Life to the absolute fullest today?
Share, and share alike ...
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)