I’m SimplyPosted: January 17, 2013 | |
Saying that there is a way to be sane. I’m saying that you can
get rid of all this insanity created by the past in you. Just by being a simple
witness of your thought processes.
It is simply sitting silently, witnessing the thoughts, passing before you.
Just witnessing, not interfering not even judging, because the moment you
judge you have lost the pure witness. The moment you say “this is good, this
is bad,” you have already jumped onto the thought process.
It takes a little time to create a gap between the witness and the mind. Once
the gap is there, you are in for a great surprise, that you are not the mind, that
you are the witness, A watcher.
And this process of watching is the very alchemy of real religion. Because as
you become more and more deeply rooted in witnessing, thoughts start
disappearing. You are, but the mind is utterly empty.
That’s the moment of enlightenment. That is the moment that you become for
the first time an unconditioned, sane, really free human being.
Are you experiencing trouble today running or making it through your series of asanas? Let’s head back to the beginning … To the basics, your foundation.
Rest Day … Shavasana
Share, and share alike ...
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)